About the Role
NAAMC has a volunteer or missionary-specific opportunity available for the role of Director Partnerships. Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Partnerships will work with a team of Directors to manage Church, Ministry, and Business clients, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of partners' objectives and challenges to oversee the design and implementation of innovative strategies to assist them through missions-driven challenges, positioning them for constructive outcomes with NAAMC. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Assist the CEO in developing strategic proposals and engagement plans for partners and new business prospects.
• Assist the CEO in designing a business development strategy for growing revenue for the organization.
• Assist the CEO in designing campaigns on behalf of partners to assist with navigating Black and African American missions.
• Speaking to complex issues for purposes of influencing outcomes.
• Serve as a primary partnership contact, providing strategic counsel directly to partners in meetings, conference calls and while working on-site with partners (as necessary).
• Oversee project management and document development to ensure deadlines are met and objectives are achieved.
• Anticipate partner needs and concerns and work to proactively address them.
• Drive new business pursuits, including the development of thought leadership, identification of business prospects, and ongoing networking on behalf of the organization.
• Manage profitability and utilization on multiple projects and accounts.
College degree required; advanced degree preferred
10+ years of related experience, with at least five years implementing data-driven, high-level business strategies and related short- and long-term plans; prior experience in a membership organization preferred
Experience with CRMs like Hubspot, Little Green Light, or Salesforce
At least five years of progressive management experience preferred
Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
This is a Fully Remote Work Opportunity with some on-site events required.
About the Company
The National African American Missions Council (NAAMC) is a 501(c)(3) working tirelessly to transform people into effective advocates in establishing a global missions ministry within their local church. We promote short-term experiences in missions that often lead to long-term service. We also equip church influencers and innovators to help revive the African American missions focus and take action towards keeping their church engaged in the Great Commission.
The National African American Missions Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.